Basin covers are used in wastewater treatment to help prevent the formation of algae by limiting UV exposure.
What are basin covers?
They are tensile industrial-strength micro-perforated membranes that are used to cover wastewater tanks in municipal water treatment plants. These protective covers are made of a strong and durable flexible composite PVC mesh. They are fitted with inspection hatches for easy access to the interior, especially for sample collection or for general maintenance.
Basin cover features
- Custom manufacturing at our factory.
- Long-lasting technical textile
- Light structure
- Quick installation by our team of professionals in only a few hours
- Minimum 20-year lifespan
Advantages of basin covers:
- Significantly reduces the development of algae
- Decreases the need for basin maintenance
- Prevents debris from entering the tank
- Reduces operating costs
- Improves site security